Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited special session, but often more. At least 60% of the papers must be by authors that are neither session chairs, from their team nor reviewers for the session.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers on due time and deadlines.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accepted to review the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Special Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information, once you have fulfill the following form:
- Title of the special session and selected conference
- Name of chair/co-chairs, email/s and affiliation/s
- One or two paragraphs describing the content of the session.
- List of at least 10 international reviewers (including the chairs) from at least three different universities (name, family name, email, affiliation).
- Description of the plan to disseminate the special session (CFPs, etc).
Special Session proposals submission deadline: 15th February 2022